The WeeSchool offers children, ages 12 months (by September 1st of the current school year) through 5 years old, the opportunity to learn academically and grow spiritually and emotionally in a safe, nurturing, and fun environment. Depending on age, children may experience Chapel, music, art, science and Spanish on a weekly basis and are taught from either the Abeka or ABC Jesus Loves Me curriculums. Students experience the opportunity to grow spiritually through daily Bible lessons and scripture memorization.
Our goal is to help children develop a sense of independence and responsibility; to mold each child's creativity and positive-self image; and to help children enjoy a successful school experience.
- The WeeSchool office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 1:00pm.
- Tours of the WeeSchool facility are by appointment only and may be scheduled through the WeeSchool office.
- You may contact the WeeSchool office at 770-926-9158
Enrollment applications are accepted in person on a first come first served basis until all spots are filled. A waiting list will be started once a class is full.
What to bring with you to enroll:
Open House for the 2015/2016 School Year will be January 14, 2015, at 10:00am.
You'll be able to:
- Take a tour
- Hear from a classroom teacher from each age group as they talk about a typical day in their classroom
- Meet the director and office staff
- Hear an overview of the WeeSchool program
- View samples of classwork and curriculum
- See classrooms in actions
- Receive an enrollment packet
If you'd like to attend, please RSVP to email@example.com, by Monday, 1/12/15.