Foster Care Information
The WeFoster Information Session is STEP ONE of the process of serving in the WeFoster Ministry. Everyone desiring to serve as foster families, respite families, and volunteers must participate in the WeFoster Information Session. At the 1-1/2 hour WeFoster Information Session you will learn about:
- The WeFoster Community of Care
- Our partner, FaithBridge, and the excellent services they provide to WeFoster families.
- The requirements for being a Foster family
- Volunteer Opportunities
- The great need our community and foster childen have for families like yours
- How volunteers and respite families will be matched with foster families to help ensure their success
- The steps to Foster & Respite care
- The approval process
For more information email WeFoster@fbcw.net.
Upcoming INformation sessions
Wednesday, June 22nd - 6:00PM
RSVP by filling out the form below.
Please use the form below to let us know about your interest in attending an information session.